Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently feeding Aspen Wellness CORE and I'm thinking about switching. There is nothing bad going on that's causing me to want to switch... I just feel bad because they don't have a good selection of flavors.

So, can you all throw some suggestions at me?

-I'd like to remain grain free
-I'd like a nice variety of flavors for her
-Currently, a 26 # bag is costing me about $55, so a price point around there would be nice (but a little more is not a deal breaker)
-I don't want something 'store specific'... example, I think (not certain though) 4Health is only available at Tractor Supply. I want the option of buying it on Amazon, PetSmart or a local pet supply store.

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
I know 1 that has a plethora of flavors (Not sure if they are all grain free though) is Fromm Four-Star. There are 12 different flavors to rotate through and on Chewy they are about $50 for a 30# bag. The only downside is that big box store do not carry Fromm. If there are any smaller stores near you, they usually carry it though.

Reactions: Aspen726

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Who would I be if I didn't recommend Acana or Orijen lol. Plus there's new Acana flavours for next year for Americans! (lucky, little jealous). Aside from them, Fromm is a great option, Taste of the wild, Nature's Variety Instinct, and I'm not sure if you have them in the states - Wild Calling and PetKind.

Reactions: Mesonoxian
1 - 4 of 4 Posts