Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thursday I am taking the pups in to have some work done. Gizmo and Princess are just getting dentals and hopefully no extractions. Buster is getting a dental done and a lump removed on his tail and sent off for a biopsy. We are hoping for good news all around.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Great news on the biopsy and the teeth cleanings! Taking dogs to the vet for procedures is very stressful. I have my sweet little foster at the vet this weekend. She's only 8 months old (German Shepherd) and she's so affectionate. I've been getting occasional updates, and everything sounds okay, but I worry about her. I don't like her locked up in a crate. I wonder what she thinks is going on or if someone is coming for her again. I wonder is she worries and if she's sad. She's been shuffled around too much in her life. I wonder what she thinks of always being moved from place to place and never getting to stay.

Did any of your crew have to stay overnight? What kind of dogs are they? The ones in the photo, right?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thankfully I work for my vet so I was actually there while everything was getting done. I hope all is well with your foster. Nope we don't do overnight stays for most surgeries at our clinic. I was able to take them home as soon as my shift was over. Yes the ones in the photo(old photo but still them). Gizmo is a 13 year old Brussels Griffon mix. Princess is a 9 year old Poodle Bichon mix. Buster is a 6 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts