Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,
I recently moved into a new home but the people before us had a few dogs but never cleaned up after them! There are a ton of weeds and a lot of dog waste soaked into the yard. Anyone have any ideas on a product I can use to deodorize/sanitize the yard after I have picked up what I can? It's a huge project for me but it needs to be done before I can feel comfortable letting my dogs outside.

Any help on this and effective ways to get rid of a lot of weeds quick would be appreciated ;)

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Hi everybody,
I recently moved into a new home but the people before us had a few dogs but never cleaned up after them! There are a ton of weeds and a lot of dog waste soaked into the yard. Anyone have any ideas on a product I can use to deodorize/sanitize the yard after I have picked up what I can? It's a huge project for me but it needs to be done before I can feel comfortable letting my dogs outside.

Any help on this and effective ways to get rid of a lot of weeds quick would be appreciated ;)
I would just pull or weed whacker the weeds down to the ground then water really well. You really don't have to do any more than that. The sun does a really good job of sanitizing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts