Dog Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the past week or so my family has decided that we want a boxer puppy to add to our family. We love the breed, and have owned two over the past 10 years. We live in MD so are looking for a good breeder in either PA or MD. We have looked on a website called Greenfield puppies but I couldn't find much info about the breeders listed. Can anyone please give me some info on good and repeatable breeders that you have worked with or know of. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
11,876 Posts
Greenfield is a broker... puppies for sale there come from commercial breeders/puppy mills.

To find a reputable breeder start your search on the national breed club and also visit some dog shows to meet dogs and breeders in person.
American Boxer Club: Buying A Puppy?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just read your post, I truly hope you found your puppy and he/she was healthy and from a reputable breeder. Greenfield Puppies is a puppy mill that abuses their dogs. I unfortunately used this broker (my son did), and our little Kacie, (Doberman) died just 17 weeks later from a bloodline heart disease. Anyway, have a wonderful weekend.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.