Dog Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This liitle guy came around this weekend and claimed us! Hasn't left and we started to take care of him. Curious what he might be??? I was guessing beagle/lab/collie? Any input appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
862 Posts
Looks very much like a beagle to me, dont know what else.

Have you tried to locate his family? called all humane socities? vets? pet stores? Have you taken him in to the vet to be scanned for a microchip? put up oposters? adds on kijiji and craigslist?

·
Registered
18,782 Posts

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
I see beagle or some hound. Best way to go about posters is put found dog, call with details. Or you can even put "med/large" depending on how big he is. I would also have him scanned like mentioned. He looks well fed so more than likely he has an owner
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
345 Posts
looks like my friends beagle lab mix. but hers is all black.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all...I contacted all my niehbors, called the shelters and vets in my area, and posted on craigs list. He is still hanging out at my house and won't leave the property...very nice dog, I'm afraid someone has dumped him!

·
Super Moderator
11,911 Posts
Hound mix!

Because he appears to be well kept, I really do think he has an onwer! Sure could have been dumped, but I am willing to bet that he caught a scent and wondered away from home! It would not be the first time a hound did that!;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts