Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all! GrizzLee here barking that I hope everyone is doing ok. Mommy works in the healthcare thingy and since she is very busy right now I am staying with Aunty for the next couple weeks. Now the grrrreat thing about that is Aunty Margo of course has a yummy new sneaker buffet hiding in her closet and I can’t WAIT to get in there! So today starts out pretty boring. I’m laying on in the middle of the kitchen floor when I hear a car pull up. Mommy says that must be Aunty. Oh boy! I get up and run over to the window and look out the window. Yup, that’s Aunty’s car thingy. But wait! What are those I see???!!!
YUMMY NEW REEBOKS! I must be dreaming!!!! After a quick tantrum, Mommy let me out on the porch. I stood there as slobber rolled down my face, craving those delicious new Reeboks.
Mommy FINALLY let me off my lead and I pounced right down to Aunty and almost knocked her over. As mommy and her talked, I sniffed and licked and nibbled on the soft leather toes of her Reeboks. Mmmmmm yummm!!! Pretty soon Aunty got me in her car and we were off to her house. It seemed like an eternity in dog years before we got there and all I could think about were those Reeboks! Aunty didn’t even sit down for 2 seconds before I trapped her and her Reeboks in the livingroom.

Then I chased her into the spare room where she was doing laundry and while she folded clothes, I got both yummy chewy new Reeboks in my slobbery jowls and chewed and chewed and chewed. I just LOVE chewing them right off her feet!
After I tugged them off, I ran and hid and enjoyed them. Well, I can’t believe how lucky I am to have such a cool Aunty! My plan these next couple of weeks is to raid her closet and eat a new pair of sneakers each day. I know it’s an ambitious goal but I’m up for the challenge! Wish me luck all!

Grizz

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Good evening all! GrizzLee here with an update. So far my visit with Aunty has been grrrreat! She has been kinda stingy with her sneakers though. I mean, I don’t think at this rate I will get to eat a new pair each day, but I will take what I can. She keeps the door to her closet closed and locked up tight! Well, today turned out awesome for me. Here I am just laying around and being lazy:
Dreaming as usual, I awake to a commotion coming from the livingroom. I shake out all the cobwebs and go investigate. I trot in and this is what I see:

DELICIOUS NEW PINK LEATHER REEBOKS!!!!! I must still be dreaming! The commotion I heard was Aunty doing aerobics. I sniffed those new Reeboks like a wild animal. Aunty had worn them without socks and they were nice and hot and sweaty and the soft new pink leather smelled soooo yummy! I chased Aunty around the house until I finally caught her. The first couple licks:

I just couldn’t stop myself. I mean, I must have licked them for an hour or so until they were drowned in slimy newfie slobber. THEN, I chewed on them all afternoon until I finally chewed them right off her feet! I have them hidden under my blankie to enjoy later on:

Well, thats all for now. I guess I will enjoy these yummy new Reeboks until I can get into Aunty’s closet and get some more!

Grizz

1 - 2 of 2 Posts