Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Ive been doing a lot of research and even though I've never been that fond of poodles, the standard interests me. Well I read a lot about the breed, and they are way off from what I wanted, but they are one of the easiest dogs to train and is a calm breed, but I know for a fact they can be hyper :/
I know the grooming could be a little extreme but I dont really like the fancy poodle cuts so I could just shave it myself, as I have done before but with different breeds. I just wanted some advice because I am still in the middle of deciding what breed and I will most likely change my mind, but Im not going to get a dog without knowing 100% what breed I want.

Anyway, if I get a standard I want to adopt from a shelter (a mix is fine with me) but I have also been looking at responsible breeders, just incase I dont see one in my shelter for awhile.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive only met like two standards :/ One at a flea-market, and one at the park with Bubby. I think its funny because they walk "proper" compared to Bubby lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.