Dog Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were so thrilled with how well these costumes came out!

Spike being dragged away from chasing leaves to get his picture taken

Dru waiting for Spike

Finally the two together

Uh, Dru, you know you have a big red M&M on your back?

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
Very Cute. And I'm guessin somebody is a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.:whistle: :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And I'm guessin somebody is a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.:whistle: :)
Yes, when we were trying to come up with names we were trying to think of a male/female duo and became totally overwhelmed with our own humor of naming these two little fluff balls after the dread vampires from Buffy.

This is their puppy picture the day after we picked them up (Dru on the left with her painted toenails and Spike on the right).

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
OMG! How cute! This a dumb question but what breed are they? And I like those names they seem like a good fit. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG! How cute! This a dumb question but what breed are they? And I like those names they seem like a good fit. :)
We call them Gorgies - they are a golden retriever/corgi mix. We got golden personality in corgi size body (Dru weighs 33 lbs and Spike 40)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
We call them Gorgies - they are a golden retriever/corgi mix. We got golden personality in corgi size body (Dru weighs 33 lbs and Spike 40)
Posted via Mobile Device
I guess it wasn't such a dumb question since they are a mix, but I can definitely see that now. ;) They must be very sweet.

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts