Dog Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I often get questions about how you managed to learn these tricks of your American Bully?

- For the love of my dogs, I devoted a lot of time to learning - I spent dozens of dollars on the purchase of training materials. - It really didn't work as intended.
In 2018 I became interested in how dogs are trained: - special services, - military, - police - border guard, - rescue workers... Following various internet forums, I came across a gentleman from the US - who has been training dogs around the world for various state services with his methods since the 1970s. Over 2 million dogs trained in different services over all these years. He created a practical guide - how to train a dog - military methods.

It turned out that with this method one LUCCA dog was trained - it is the first dog in the world decorated with the medal of honor. Lucca participated in over 400 missions in Afghanistan and Iraq. I was very interested in this method with the help of her training my two American Bulldogs 6 months - male - 9 months female. The effects were visible from day one. Today these materials can be found on the site :

gum.co/Pfnbi ( copy the browser link )

Ps. I was also touched by the Mr charitable activities - he adopted over 50 dogs from shelters and actively financed and supported many of them. He also trained several champions - I heartily recommend reading to all those who want to do something for their pet.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.