Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
It does look like those mexican hairless dogs (the ones that you can never pronounce or spell their name properly as they said in the article, lol). But who knows! Maybe el chupacabra does exist.

~MSE

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
I see a canine of some sort. There could possibly be an unknown disease going around too, this stuff does happen. They need people to do a necropsy and run dna and tissue samples. People want to find monsters all the time for some reason, its odd to me lol

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see a canine of some sort. There could possibly be an unknown disease going around too, this stuff does happen. They need people to do a necropsy and run dna and tissue samples. People want to find monsters all the time for some reason, its odd to me lol
lol the whole thing cracks me up....what predator do you know that is that big and only sucks the blood out, doesn't eat anything else? and those mexican hairless dogs....it looks like it could easily be one of those! i think that the first guy has tissue samples out, but the lady with just the head, i don't remember her allowing it! and yeah, scenthound said it could be mange, i was thinking it could be something like that or he even said a dog coyote cross....what if that happened, that is possible....
ah well, i just thought it was funny...

what do you'all think of those chinese dogs? i want one! (of course i live in fantasy land with that) i'd atleast like to meet one....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Chupicabras are as real as the mighty Jackalopes of Montana, and no-one will ever convince me otherwise.:ponder:

I think I am going to stop by the sushi place on the way home.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Not to get off topic or anything, but last night On animal planet they had a dogs 101 special episode with the worlds ugliest dog contest and some dogs kinda looked like that one in the article :p. Also, they have a 'animal donation to rescues' commercial with that actress Wendie Malick and in that commercial there is a pit that has such bad mange it looks like it could be related to that dog fro the article just cus of the way the skin looks.

I always wonder what they find out when they do the DNA testing, they never tell us any updates!

~MSE

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
LOL OMG CALL THE NEWS CHANNELS WE GOT MONSTERS!!!!

I once found a particular shape in my bag of carrots but it wasn't Jesus and I was so tempted to call the news press! That is gone but now that I have a monster I can get on TV!

LOL :p

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
now that for SURE is a chupacabra, how anyone can mistake that for a regular dog is beyond me. I mean look, just look at that thing!!!

~MSE

·
Registered
22,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
uh oh... sounds suspicious...

~MSE

1 - 20 of 22 Posts