Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm so proud of my girl (15,has cancer)
I was going to take Sally in the front for some fresh air today and i opened the door before putting on her leash (expecting her to stay on the porch) and our neighbor's 5 year old was out,(which is honestly kind of bad with animals) and my friend.
I have been working on a rocket recall (dog comes back as fast as it can as soon as i call her).
Sally ran into the yard as soon as the kid called her screaming "SALLY!!!!"And sally ran to her and my friend to get pets (her favorite thing ever XD) and the five year old starting petting her then i said "Sally! Come!!"In a nice voice and she darted to me immediately. I gave her tons of praise and pets.

SO sorry to brag! I'm just happy :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well done, both you and Sally! That really is good so brag away.

It's a lovely feeling when your dog does what you say instantly, makes up for the times when they totally ignore you ! :rofl:

·
Banned
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well done, both you and Sally! That really is good so brag away.

It's a lovely feeling when your dog does what you say instantly, makes up for the times when they totally ignore you ! :rofl:
Hehe. Thanks! And I was a bit surprised,because she gets SO distracted outside XP I got a bone for her as a reward for listening.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Congrats!

I've been working on Chisum's recall, and it can be a daunting task, especially when there's something more exciting to see (or in his case, smell). So I totally love that feeling of pride when it all falls into place!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
That's awesome, especially because being pet is one of Sally's favourite things / biggest distractions! Way to go, both of you :)

Zoey has awesome recall, but I doubt she would come from her ultimate distraction, ie. people she knows and loves but doesn't get to see often! :D

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Brag away. You should be very proud. It's awesome when ur recalls start to work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts