Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Staffordshire bull terrier or plott hound IDK
:ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder:
Hi i'm adopting this baby. It's 2 months old.
The adoption center told me can be a Potentially dangerous dog and I have a little niece I want to save this life and adopt this baby girl but can somebody here told if she seems to be a Dangerous dog. When she grow mean she is so cute but

She is so lovely but my mom it's a little bit scared about the fact she can be 'potentially dangerous dog' and I live with my parents so we all have to be right about the adoption.

Hope somebody knows more about this baby and can help.

Thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
Why do they say that? Because of possibility of a bully breed or something about her individually?
She looks somewhat terrified in those pictures. It seems too soon at 8 weeks to know how "potentially dangerous" she'll be. All I can say is if you adopt her, raise her right with enough POSITIVE socialization and security and she should be fine.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Staffordshire Bullterriers are good with children anyways if they have been bred according to their breeding standard. Some 'dangerous' breeds have to be socialized with other animals and dogs very early though.
Amstaff terriers have been bred from dogs that killed rats and other animals and sadly some of them still have it in their blood. But it is easy to prevent things like that from happening because they learn really fast. The most of them are silly, funny lovebugs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts