Dog Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I am a volunteer with a wolfdog and northern breed rescue located in NJ called Howling Woods Farm. Its a great place, we also allow visitors to make appointments and they can come to the facility and receive an educational tour about what we do, wolves, wolfdogs, and the importance of rescue. You also get to meet some of our ambassador animals! Anyways I figured I'd post some fun pictures of some of the animals I work along side :D

Tehehe

Winona

My toy!

Winona spanking her penmate LOL

Chante with visitors

Ahote enjoying the snow~

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Geez they are gorgeous, I don't think I would ever have one as a pet but my best friend has one. They got her from a rescue and she is awesome, but does naturally want to wander.
They can be furry Houdinis! None of ours have tried to escape though. Many of the northern breeds that come through are also Houdini's, usually due to the poor breeding I assume. The BYBs dont care about temperments or health. :mad:

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
WOW, how beautiful they are! I had to google your facility and am SO impressed with it! I used to live in NJ and wanted to see if you were in the Watchung Mountains, LOL

DF posters, to see more gorgeous pictures (outstanding!) here is the link to the rescue, it is so wonderful!!! KUDOS

Howling Woods-Our Facility

·
Registered
888 Posts
They are all stunning dogs! you are very lucky to be part of their lives...could you give them all a big hug from me:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW, how beautiful they are! I had to google your facility and am SO impressed with it! I used to live in NJ and wanted to see if you were in the Watchung Mountains, LOL

DF posters, to see more gorgeous pictures (outstanding!) here is the link to the rescue, it is so wonderful!!! KUDOS

Howling Woods-Our Facility

If you ever come by NJ again you will have to make an appointment!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts