Dog Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Your pictures are always some of my absolute favourites. I adore Hank! from afar anyway. He is such a handsome boy and you are so good at capturing his expressions. Though I am not sure that anything could be so cute as Summer and Mia.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I LOVE Hank!

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
Oh Handsome Hank! He looks like he is doing great in his agility training. He looks like he has springs in his legs! What height is he jumping? 16?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah he's jumping 16" there. He's definitely going to be 16" in AKC and right now he's barely in 16" in USDAA. He may end up being in the 18" class though.

I hope we get to competing one day! We've got some work cut out for us with his teenage boy brain. Right now we're mostly waiting on some maturity. lol

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also haven't had him a year and a half, I've had him a year. He is a year and a half to two years old. Not sure why I wrote that up there!

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
Oh he's one of those on the cusp dogs. It doesn't look like 18 would be a problem for him at all though.

Oh boy brain. That's never easy to contain!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah his official wicket is at 15.75" and if he hits 16" he'll be bumped up. So it's close.

He's jumped 18-20" unintentionally with no problems at all. Once he ran off and zoomied over a set of 26" jumps. He is just spring loaded.

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
That's at least good, although 16 does seem to be a good height for him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts