Since my bookself is very small, here are all the books I own.
- Matched series (matched, crossed, reached)
- Mortal instruments series (book 1 - 4, missing 5 and 6)
- Midnight thief (reading now)
- The Keeper (haven't read yet)
- Clockwork Prince (haven't read yet, second book in series)
- The Fault in Our Stars
- Breathe (first book in series, I didn't like the book so I didn't buy the second book)
I have a host of romance novels.
A collection of Georgette Heyer books.
The Lord of the Rings Series including the Hobbit and Simlarillion.
The Count of Monte Cristo unabridged (I don't recommend the abridged version they usually cut out 600 pages)
Numerous dog and animal book, both fiction and non fiction
The Left Behind series
Last of the Breed
We Were Soldiers Once and Young (never could get through that one)
Gulp Adventures of the Alimentary Canal
The Chronicles of Narnia
There's a bunch more but I'm to lazy to go into the other room and look at my other bookcase.
I just recently started reading this book called “Adventures with Hugo” by David Anton. It’s a fascinating and a beautiful story about dog that has food addiction problems. The story partly based on real events. But it also has fiction part. It tells about life from dog’s point of view. Highly recommended.