Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I launched a new product last week and its been doing really well
What do you guys think of my new product, go to PupPot.com to learn more

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
I didn't find it on your website so I'll ask here. You are promoting homecooking for dogs, and it looks like you offer a recipe book, if I'm understanding the website correctly the food is meant to replace manufactured dog food, if so were the recipes developed by a veterinarian nutritionist? I don't meant the holistic vet that you say approved your system, but one who is trained in dog nutrition.

looking at the recipes you have listed on your sight it looks like they are meant to be treats, at least I hope so because I don't see any organ meat (aside from the liver treats), or a source of calcium, in the ingredients.

The carrots in the Lhasa Apso Lamb it says to not cook, but dogs do not digest uncooked carrots, it passes right through them undigested. The recipe also calls for 4 cloves of garlic, for some dogs that could be dangerous.

I see in the Labrador loaf you mention a vegetarian diet, what are you using for protein in the vegetarian recipes, are you carefully considering how to get the dog the vitamins and minerals from the different vegetables since dogs do not easily utilize vegetables, what are you using for calcium, are you recommending a good supplement?

Reactions: Aspen726
1 - 2 of 2 Posts