Dog Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
My dog has a condition which could not be diagnosed by our Vet Clinic. They never seen it before. Biopsy results indicated no bacteria or fungus. Mostly likely is an inflammation of some sort. But we are very concerned since we don't know what it is. First, we noticed the nose bump which seems to be enlarging very slowly. Second, there is a legion on the mouth which also seem to gradually worsen. Thirdly, his penis is very red & he is bleeding from this region sometimes. Any ideas?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
Uh, I diagnose a dog's penis.

·
Registered
745 Posts
If you google search skin inflammation dogs, it comes up with a very long list of causes, one which is not bacteria or fungal is allergies, another cause of inflammation is licking himself far too much which can be triggered by itching from allergies. I also recommend you get a pet cam & check on him to see what he's up to & make sure no ones hurting him or he's not hurting himself. Inflammation & swelling can come from a bang, or rubbing eg chewing wires on fences, forcing his head through a gap in the fence, he may of even banged his penis on something. Keep a close eye on this dog.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts