Dog Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

Just a few (okay maybe more than a few) pictures. Coraline is growing like a weed and watching her and Amelia play is hilarious. It would be nice if they had a bit more respect for the furniture but I am usually laughing too hard to correct it - so it's all my fault really.

Cora's idea of what you are suppose to do in the bathtub does not necessarily match mine!

·
Registered
712 Posts
I don't know if anyone has told you yet, but according to the sighthound code of regulations, your sighthounds are actually the ones in your house who own the furniture. It is only out of the kindnesses of their hearts that they allow you to sit on their couch. �� My girls found the furniture loophole and figured out if they fly over the couch without actually touching it then they won't get in trouble for being on the couch.

Did you shave Amelia?

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
What beautiful dogs!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@animalCracker - yes we had to shave her down. I didn't want to but we went camping and she got into these seed pods of doom. Seriously these pods are like 1-2 inches across and super spiky! I put on gloves and tried to pry them out to no avail.

So it was either shave her down or leave weird big holes all over her coat. Though now even though we live in Arizona and it is 100+ degrees out every day she acts like she is dying and demands I put a shirt on her when she goes outside.

Gotta love them!

Reactions: Sabina88
1 - 6 of 6 Posts