Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some more pictures - I tend to take a lot of them.

Reactions: annageckos

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
Your rescue is looking better! How is he doing? Is he going to be a permanent addition?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
When I saw this post on the main page I knew it would be yours haha! Your bunch are so awesome, sight hounds aren't a group I've seen a lot of and I'm so thankful for your pictures.

Are you still getting the other Borzoi?

EDIT: Just saw your thread that puppies have been assigned haha I'll go read that aswell :D

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@jclark343 Right now he is still a "Foster" but only because I am waiting to see how the pack dynamic changes once Tallahassee comes home. We knew that we were getting Tallahassee about a month before we rescued MacGuffin. I don't want to tell my kids (who adore him) that we are keeping him only to have to change my mind if things don't go well with a new puppy.

He is doing great though! he is over his kennel cough, eating like a horse, and really spunky. He certainly keeps the two Borzoi on their toes! People keep telling me I shouldn't let him play with the bigger dogs but he is desperate to play with them.

He gets the occasional scratch because he has no fur but other than that they are having so much fun I just let them go.

Reactions: jclark343

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
Oh I totally forgot about Tallahassee. When is that puppy coming home? You are going to have a full house!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts