Dog Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off the pups and I would like to wish our DF family Merry Christmas(for those who celebrate)! Didn't take new Christmas pics this year because I was way to lazy so you'll have to make do with last years!

This year Karma got a new skineez toy and an air kong thing for dock diving. All three pups got bully sticks, and the girl are both getting new collars which probably won't be here until next year

Bo going to town on his bully stick

Karma and here loot

And finally let's see what your pups got.

· Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just ordered a new dog bed for the Abby... Doggyloot had some orthopedic ones and with the credit I already had I bought it for like $14. SCORE!!! So yay for a little post christmas/pre birthday gift!

· Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
@crazy can't wait to see them! is the secret santa reveal thread up yet?

Got the dog bed yesterday and as I thought it's to small for the big dogs(but perfect size for twister). However despite it's size Bo has claimed it. Still waiting very impatiently for collars. I'm actually contemplating buy two more here's to hoping I don't become a collar addict...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.