Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D
Shmee likes to bite, He wines at night in his crate, and he has tons of energy already.

Most of all, he likes to sleep.

I make short films and adverts but I love making personal films more than anything.

I made this video of him asleep, dreaming. I hope you like it
I made the music too so don't take the **** too much!
Do you have any other ideas for short films with him while he's small and cute!

:D

·
Registered
91 Posts
My daughter has been recording the dogs since day one on her Nikon - more the little traits and quirks that make up their characters but she has hours and hours of footage of my eldest from being 8-weeks old to date.

Don't have any full compilations saved to this laptop to share at min but she has created videos showing the progress made with training including all the mishaps, bloopers and fails we had along the way.

It's nice to see her as a fluffy puppy learning simple things like how to shake a paw / lie down / roll over and then seeing her physically growing into an adult dog and perfecting more complex behaviours, working sheep, entering agility and doing all the daft silly stuff inbetween.

Lots of royalty free music available to download and add to videos as well if you don't want the hassle of having to make your own :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts