Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just adopted a 4 year old shipoo. He is a sweet heart and had a wonderful first day and night. But tonight he noticed the fish tank in my sons room. He was trying to bark at it and tip it over. It's a 3 gallon tank with three little colored fish in it. I know I have a lot of training ahead of me but I was hoping for some tips or ideas so my upset kiddo can let the dog in his room again soon. There really is nowhere else for the tank to be, so I hope we can get our new dog to relax about it asap.

·
Registered
2 Posts
He is nervous because he has never seen aquariums before, he will calm down soon. Our dog also had this trouble. Me and my brother have aquariums from the childhood. Dog always tried to turn them. We have already have more than 10 fish tanks and we don't want to stop on this number. Now we research information about bristle worm. We understand that it is a little bit strange, but it could be a good variety to our collection. However, in internet there is to much useless info. Only on one website we have found good structured info how to feed it and that it can's live without corals rocks in tank. We are getting ready to buy it and hope that dog won't be afraid of it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts