Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So recently the training club been doing retrieve classes we only been to two of them including last night and well Jessie surprised me she learnt so quickly! at home she seems more reliable but in public not as confident. including video adn yes i using clicker and didnt have treat bag on me (shame on me) but it was a expriement to see how much of a difference it made and it made big difference compared to when i didnt click, she was more alert with the click.

She did get a huge jackpot of treats after i ended video though so surely that makes it worthwhile? also aware i made a few mistakes but we are learning :)

https://youtu.be/hIVDldHGkxo

Reactions: Tuckersmom and Sha

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is awesome! It is the little things that matter :)
sure is awesome and i agree! still to work on shaping for fetch to hold it without me throwing it but thats hardest part!

Reactions: Tuckersmom

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Tuckersmom thanks! its been a hard thing to acheive as she loves tug of war and she wont drop or leave it and if i said fetch she wouldnt but if you didnt say fetch she would. So now its clicked for her she loves it!

dog trainer has more success with Jess on shaping then myself im doing something wrong then right?

·
Banned
6,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Tuckersmom thanks! its been a hard thing to acheive as she loves tug of war and she wont drop or leave it and if i said fetch she wouldnt but if you didnt say fetch she would. So now its clicked for her she loves it!

dog trainer has more success with Jess on shaping then myself im doing something wrong then right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.