Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After this lady with two crazy corgies and I exchanged words she sent her daughter to my door to start a fight. We were arguing and claiming she was going to hit me my dog went to bite her and she kicked him in the side. This happened three times. I wanted to murder her, but besides all of that I want to make sure he is ok. Does anyone know what to watch for. He feels kind of hot but other things seem to be ok. The police said they can’t do anything to her for it. I am so upset that people can’t control their dogs and then hurt mine. I’m so upset

·
Super Moderator
4,914 Posts
I'm sorry this may not help but it really depends where she kicked him and how hard. If you are worried, a vet would be able to examine him properly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry this may not help but it really depends where she kicked him and how hard. If you are worried, a vet would be able to examine him properly.
Yeah if he acts sluggish or doesn’t want to eat tomorrow I will take him in but our state is in lock down again. She kicked him in his side in front of his legs area above his hip below the ribs. Does that make sense?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Let him rest watch for signs of lameness or soreness, make sure he pees and poops properly, no blood or pain.

Then for the future watch out for these people, keep your dogs away from them. A person only has to claim they felt in danger from your dog to have law enforcement label the dog out of control or a threat and you are in big trouble.
I dont let my dogs come to the front door with me for excatly that reason..

Good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. Yeah we are just coming off 900 acres to an apartment in an urban area so we are both having a fun time adapting. I am in shock this lady came to my door to start trouble and then calls the police on me. My favorite person is my dog. I literally have a mug that says that. But yes I’ll keep an eye on him for sure. Stupid lady. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts