Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[USA] [Domestic Only]

Shipping address:
Nadia Cervantes
1459 SE Hamilton St
Roseburg, OR 97470

Cosmo really likes fun interactive toys but they have to be tough because he likes to slaughter toys with guts :( (stuffing)

He also likes food A LOT but has a corn allergy so no corn please! Mom doesn't like super loud toys and personally avoids ear piercing squeakies. ;)

Other than that I'm not picky at all! We like creativity and fun things!

Cosmo is a standard Australian Shepherd, so he's a large breed. No preferences on color here!

Corn and grain are generally not fed. I know for sure he's allergic to corn but I avoid grains to be safe.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
11,876 Posts
Hi @cos! You will be gifting revolutionrocknroll. Her info is below. If you have any questions please post them here in this thread. A mod will ask for you to keep it a secret. :)

Shipping address: 9 Pomfret Lane, Essex, Vermont 05452

What you like/want: Something for Delilah this year- she loves toys, anything that makes noise. She destroys things really methodically starting with the squeaker or sound box so if you get her a toy maybe something more durable. Collars, accessories are good too! We're going to start agility after the holidays so anything useful for that would be nice. I also love homemade things/crafts.
If you want to get something for Mia as well she LOVES stuffed toys and she won't destroy them like the little terrier monster.
We're really open to anything- we always love what we get!

Is there anything your secret santa should definitely not send?: No nuts or peanuts/peanut butter please! (Family member allergy)

Your dog(s) sizes, color preferences for accessories:
Delilah: Usually XS- she's 6 lbs and slim.
Mia: Usually a S-M and she's about 20 lbs- her build is very similar to a cocker spaniel's.

Any food sensitivities: None for Delilah. Mia needs low protein foods/treats because she has kidney disease.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@kmes would it be possible to ask her if she's received it ? i'm worried, it's been almost two weeks! thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts