Dog Forum banner

Sawyers Snow Day

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Sabina88 
#1 · (Edited)
So as some of you might now a lot of the northern states experienced a bucketload of snow on Tuesday. Non were more happy about it then Sawyer (his reaction: :happydance:) So I took him out when I got back from school so he could enjoy his brand new freshly fallen 2.5ish feet of snow. What ensued was lots of bunny hopping and running through the snow and sticking his face in the snow so he could retrieve his tire :eyeroll: That and making me walk in the two feet of snow which my snow boots weren't high enough for, to get his toy, to which he would grab it and run off with it. Lets just say he made me go in the snow a lot for no reason.
We both had a lot of fun although I was frozen after, and Sawyer got mini snowballs in his paws. Which he then proceded to eat as fast as I pulled them out... lol
Dog Snow Canidae Dog breed Border collie

Snow Canidae Winter Winter storm Blizzard

Dog breed Dog Mammal Canidae Snow

Dog Canidae Dog breed Snout Nose

Dog Vertebrate Australian collie Dog breed Canidae

Dog Vertebrate Canidae Mammal Dog breed

Dog Canidae Dog breed Snow English springer spaniel

See less See more
#6 ·
Thank you every one :)

PinkCupcake- no it isn't his first time in snow though that was rather fun to watch him the first time. It is though the largest amount of snow weve had in a while. We had I think 1-2 feet around thanksgiving time, but then we got some warm weather (I say warm but it was only in the 30's-40's and the occasional 50's) and it pretty much all melted. Then we really didn't get anything until after Christmas but it was only a few inches and rain which turned everything to ice. And now mother nature has decided to make up for all the lost snow with the snow we go on Tuesday lol. Speaking of its snowing again now :eyeroll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.