Yesterday at work we had a client bring in the body of their beloved 10 year old terrier. While his owner was at work he had knocked a plastic dog treat jar off the counter, opened the lid and got his head stuck inside the jar. He suffocated. We had to cut the plastic jar off hIs head. It was such a horrific death for this sweet little guy. His owner is devastated. Please do not keep treat jars out on top of counters or furniture. Put them in a closet/cabinet where access is limited. My heart breaks for the owner and the little dog...