Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pictures of Ruby from my cell phone. (That's why the quality is poor).

Ruby at work with me. :)

:)

On the bottom bunk. :)

You've got something on your nose there, Ruby. :)

Why hello there! :)

Being naughty, she's not supposed to be on my parent's bed. :)

Wake up, Mommy! :)

Sitting pretty. :)

My toy! :)

Fun in the snow. :)

Sleepyhead. :)

And Little Bit, my grandpa's Pomeranian. (BTW, does she look purebred to you guys?)

Sorry so many, but I tend to be obsessed with taking pictures of my pretty pooch. :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
She is gorgeous, from the pic the Pom looks like it could be a pure breed, is the a question mark over the breeder then?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well my grandfather got the Pomeranian from some people about 10 years ago and apparently they were (I don't know how to say this kindly) disgusting and the living conditions were bad so he didn't care what the dog looked like or if she had papers or anything, he just wanted to get her our of there.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ruby is absolutely gorgeous. Did she come from a breeder or rescue? A friend of mine transports for Illinois Doberman rescue and several other organizations.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ruby is absolutely gorgeous. Did she come from a breeder or rescue? A friend of mine transports for Illinois Doberman rescue and several other organizations.
I got Ruby from a breeder at around 8 weeks old. She was the biggest female of the litter and there were only two left when I got there. Her and her brother and she was way bigger than he was. We knew we had to get Ruby because as soon as the lady brought the two puppies in, she ran right up to us and licked our faces. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts