Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a fan of dog kennels? Neither are we!

Rover.com is a trusted online community that connects dog owners with local dog sitters as an alternative to traditional kennels.

Rover.com was founded that all dogs deserve a loving home to stay in while their owners travel. Browse through thousands of local, verified dog sitters in your area to find the perfect sitter for you and your pooch. Rover.com has over 150,000 members who are dog owners and dog lovers, just like you!

Have questions about the site? Curious about what our offices are like? Want to just say hi because you love dogs as much as we do? Drop us a line in this thread!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, TricolorTerrier! Be sure to check out our site & don't hesitate to ask us any questions!

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Hi Rover.com! I am one of your "hosting" families! We just love doting on the dogs that visit. I have had so much fun...oh...except for the 4th of July when the boxer/pitt mix sat on my lap for two whole days...watched a lot of TV that weekend! Here is Darcy on our adventure to the PetSmart, she shopped very single bin, I was laughing so hard I took a picture sideways! Oh, and Darcy kissing an employee, lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts