Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I vacuum my apartment once a week and ive recently been looking into some robot vacuums. So im wondering if anyone has had experience with one on carpet with multiple pets and what you experience was like. Good or bad please state the model thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
We had a Roomba, and we had a couple dogs growing up (one short hair, one long hair). It works fine, but the actual compartment gets full fairly quick if you have a lot of hair. I did like the little victory song it plated when it finished though.

·
Banned
6,595 Posts
My mom loves her roomba. I found it worked well enough, but it misses corners and where you have clutter about-so best to still do it yourself once a week, and just run the roomba daily. At the time we had a long haired cat, and a husky/GSD coat. As well as a bunny and it did feathers well too....XD

·
Registered
880 Posts
I want a robot vacuum to, my dog and cat aren't scared of quieter stick vacuums but are terrified of big loud vacuums. I thought robot vacs are the perfect solution.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My mom loves her roomba. I found it worked well enough, but it misses corners and where you have clutter about-so best to still do it yourself once a week, and just run the roomba daily. At the time we had a long haired cat, and a husky/GSD coat. As well as a bunny and it did feathers well too....XD
I will definitely still do it weekly but i just got a second dog so it would be nice to have something going daily

·
Registered
880 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts