Hello! I am very excited to say that we will be getting a puppy in 2 months therefore meaning I will be asking lots of questions on here! My first question is this: So we have always had roaches in our house and have always put poison out for them since we've never had any pets that could get to it. But now we are getting a puppy and I am unsure what to do instead of poison to keep the roaches away but still be safe for the dog... We have always used Combat Roach Poison and it has always worked very well. We were thinking of only putting it in places the dog cant get to like on shelves and things but I would still be worried they would find a way to it... Any suggestions? Thanks!!