Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have an adoption processing for my very first cat! He's about 8-9 weeks old and a 100% black male. I actually met him at the pet store, but he's a rescue. I haven't actually even held him yet but he spent an hour purring against the side of the cage and licking/nibbling my fingers. He was the sweetest one!

He's just recovering from his neuter and should be coming home on Tuesday! I need name suggestions as well please! So far I like Cliff, Craig, Onyx, Bram (it was reserved for my Mal... but if it works it works!)... ??? I would love tons of suggestions.

Here's the only photo I have of him for now:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
He' so cute, congrats on your new family member :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
He's gorgeous! Black cats are my favorite. :)

If my female black cat had been a boy, I would have named her Binx, after the black cat in Hocus Pocus. :)

Reactions: Smudge

·
Premium Member
9,240 Posts
Oh well you'll have to see how he is around the house but I like Jet. He is wicked cute! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
He's super cute! I really like the name Cliff.

·
Registered
27 Posts
So I have an adoption processing for my very first cat! He's about 8-9 weeks old and a 100% black male. I actually met him at the pet store, but he's a rescue. I haven't actually even held him yet but he spent an hour purring against the side of the cage and licking/nibbling my fingers. He was the sweetest one!

He's just recovering from his neuter and should be coming home on Tuesday! I need name suggestions as well please! So far I like Cliff, Craig, Onyx, Bram (it was reserved for my Mal... but if it works it works!)... ??? I would love tons of suggestions.

Here's the only photo I have of him for now:
Congratulations! He looks cute!
I'd call him Sphinxie. :)

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks so much you guys! He should be home within the week as he has a bit of a tummy infection. He's on antibiotics and I've been told he can come home as soon as his stool is solid. We're all ready for him on this end, though we will be moving within 2 weeks of him coming home! SO far the winning names are Onyx, Jet, Oscar, and Spike (haha).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oliver, raven, crow. He seems like he could fit any name :) he is a little cutie though! If you ever need any help you could message me I've owned and fostered quite a few cats. :)

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ghost is now a whopping 14-15 weeks old, how come they grow so fast!? He's an awesome addition to our family. We were having food troubles, he didn't have one firm stool until he was 4 days on boiled chicken and rice. I switched him onto raw right after that and we haven't had an issue since!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts