Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello dog community,

I fostered/adopted two pups, 7mo black lab/pitbull/everything mixes; Patrick and Shamrock.

Over the past month, Shamrock has had 3 bouts of a recurring soft tissue lumps in his groin, right alongside his penis. They are always in a different area, last for about 4-5 days, then go away very quickly.

The first two had a blood blister appearance but did not feel like a blood blister. The second was bigger than the first (picture attached).

The current lump doesn't look like the previous two but feels the exact same (picture attached). It is significantly larger.

Shamrock does not seem bothered at all by them. He still has an appetite, very playful, doing normal puppy stuff.

Any ideas what this could be? I would like to see a vet but as I do not have a huge bank account I would prefer to have an idea of what direction we should take rather than run a large panel of tests.

Any and all thoughts are MUCH appreciated.

Cheers,
Amber, Shamrock, & Patrick

Attachments

·
Banned
422 Posts
I have never seen anything like that, you probably won't have to run to many test maybe a biopsy if anything I say have it checked by the vet.

·
Registered
9,599 Posts
We can't tell on a forum. Your best bet, if you are fostering, is to contact the Vet that they are using. It does not look right.
Please keep us informed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts