Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Cute photos, congrats on your new dog. : )

I agree, I don't think 8 years is too old for a younger companion ...although...in another 2 or 3 years, the older dog might find it a little hard to keep up with a dog that is in it's prime. But I think having a companion now, will keep the older dog more active and thus healthier, which might be of benefit later on life.

Also, off topic here... but, I couldn't help but notice your user name. Aigoo...
In Korean, it's a word said when one is exasperated or frustrated - translates as kind of like saying 'oh geez' or 'ugh'

I'm not an expert in the Korean language by any means, but I listen to a lot of Kpop and watch Kdrama and one of their most popular variety shows, Running Man.

Stormy : )

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Thanks! I'm glad that I decided to get him.

Stormypeak - yeah I'm a huge fan of Korean dramas. Running Man is my favorite. I love Kwang Soo and Jong Kook.
I named my cat, Song. I also adopted a slightly retarded golden retriever...he has learning issues, and a funny, cute face as his head didn't develop quite right, but in some ways he's smart. His name was Rugar when I got him, but that's also the name of a handgun brand. So I renamed him HaHa, who is my favorite on the show. Just like Ha Dong Hoon, my HaHa is hilarious, and playful and at ease around everyone.

Kim Jong Kook is next in line on my favorites list.
And, Song Ji Hyo is in a class all by her self.

Glad to know there's another Running Man can here :thumbsup: I've never missed an episode of it.

Stormy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.