Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Recently a dog on my street was killed by a loose dog. She was walking her dog.
I understand there is no perfect item, I have tried the taser type device for when we walk but they are mostly cheaply made China items that when I test them are no longer working, battery dead or I get shocked. Plus not sure it would work.

What I would really like is what the Police had when I was a kid, a flashlight that can be used to strike if I really would ever have to. Anyone ever find a quality made baton/flashlight. Have not found anything of strong quality on line.
thanks

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I know taser type devices, stun guns, etc. are illegal where I am. I think a Cane would do the most damage and you can be farther away if a dog is trying to attack you.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I've worried about dog fights at the dog park and how to break one up without getting hurt. I started carrying compressed air in a water bottle holder. I haven't used it yet, but my son did with a dog fight and he said it broke them up. It should be harmless. If it's sprayed near the face then the dogs can't breathe for a second and also the sound, the air, and the unexpectedness of it should work to break up a fight.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I would like to share these great dog harness at a great price.Â* My dog ​​fits very well and looks like he is still happy.Â* I recommend everyone to buy.su high quality and yet they are also cheap.Â* You can view them on this link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Harness-Dog-Vest-Pet-Adjustable-No-Small-Medium-Large-Pull-Nylon-Xl-Quality-Con/333347204308?hash=item4d9d0aacd4:m:mggbQJHFbHOWbVkmrRXNZxw

1 - 5 of 5 Posts