Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 3yo ?coon-Shepard mix. A year start with a small red rash on his head which continues to opens into a large red area with clear drainage. He has seen multiple vets blood work skin scraping normal;tx with abx (oral and sq); apoquel (diarrhea);change food now fish; topical vit e and primrose oil. Also just finished allergy shots all with short term relief then comes back heavier and spreading more on his head. Dog still happy. Eating well. Help

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Try Bixbi Immunity or Holistic Hound their mushroom powder. My chocolate lab (7 years old) had his eye infected for 2 years. Nothing the vets tried helped. But then I went to a pet store and I tried Bixi immunity (it has Chinese mushrooms in it that boost the immunity). This cleared up much of his eye but didn’t solve the problem all the way. Then I started introducing Stella and Chewys raw into his diet (I do raw at night and Zignature in the morning). I’ve noticed (now 6 months later) that his eye is better than ever. It’s still not 100% but he looks better than ever and acts with such high energy levels...

I know the eye is different butI encourage looking into Chinese medicine. It’s helped my dog a lot maybe it will help yours.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts