Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just for fun.

Think of a quote you've read in the past...or part of a song lyric, or song title or movie title..or quotes from songs or movies - What pops into your head when you think about your pet.

Below is what comes to my mind when I think of my pets.
Jaya, my still rather feral girl
HaHa, my always happy dog, with his learning issues and memory...unless it's repetitively told/taught to him every day, he can't remember things
And Song, my foot and leg attacking hoodlum cat, I can't walk through the house without looking down, wondering when and where the attack will come from....

Quotes:

Jaya - The only thing domestic about me, is I live in a house.

HaHa - Ignorance is Bliss!

Song - Song, song of The South....

The first quote, I saw on a car bumper about 20 years ago...the car was being driven by a middle aged woman...lol.
The 2nd one, is a common one most people have probably heard before
The 3rd one is a song title by the country group Alabama. I think of that song title every she comes after my southern extremities. :)

----------------------
Stormy

Reactions: Sha

·
Registered
156 Posts
Fun! I'll play.

“This must be a simply enormous wardrobe!” - Lucy from The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe.

The quote makes me think of Yoki's love of adventure, enthusiasm and wonder about the world around her. When I take her outside, I swear she tries to find the edges of the earth. :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Of course it's Little Richard' s "Good Golly Miss Molly" when she's being a [email protected]%&# and "Can't hear her Momma call"...........LOL!

And also since we live in S. California it's the song 'Tiny Dancer' by Elton John;
Ballerina, you must have seen her
Dancing in the sand
And now she's in me
Tiny Dancer in my hand

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.