Dog Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!

I'm mulling over a potential passion project and am curious to learn about the experiences of other dog owners (I have a couple of wonderful dogs myself). If you have two minutes, it would be much appreciated if you could fill-out my short (anonymous) survey.

Thank you,
Mavey

Update: I've now closed the survey, thank you for taking the time to fill it out! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If members want to participate, the link appears to be safe. @Mavey, I'm not sure what my age and education level add value, or the purpose of your survey?
Hi, thanks for taking the time to review the survey, much appreciated! Right now, I'm interested in learning more about the experiences of other dog owners – I’m particularly curious to see if others have experienced challenges like what I’ve experienced in the past (e.g., finding parallel walking partners). While I’m at the start of my exploration, the results of the high-level survey will help guide where I go next in my discovery. The demographic questions help me understand the audience that responds (they are optional in case anyone is uncomfortable answering them).

This is for a potential passion project outside of my day job - I’m early in my exploration and I might learn that there isn’t a problem to be solved.

·
Administrator
1,656 Posts
Hi. I've completed it, but I've no idea of my education status.

I don't see how those questions help you in what you're what you're looking for, though? There were no questions on parallel dog walking partners, for example(unless I missed it?), and no questions on how the participants have overcome problems in the past.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi. I've completed it, but I've no idea of my education status.

I don't see how those questions help you in what you're what you're looking for, though? There were no questions on parallel dog walking partners, for example(unless I missed it?), and no questions on how the participants have overcome problems in the past.
Hi LMMB, thanks for taking the time to take the time to complete the survey, much appreciated! This is just my first step in understanding what comes top of mind when thinking about behaviour challenges (or maybe opportunities :)). I'll definitely want to learn more about how folks overcame their challenges, but I'm not sure a survey is the best tool (I'm leaning towards a more interactive communication channel for this).

What came top of mind for me for the longest time when I went from 1 to 2 dogs was leash manners; with an awesome trainer (+ time) and a lot of opportunities to greet and walk with a variety of dogs in a structured manner, its been night and day, and my dogs are great to walk together now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.