Dog Forum banner

Questioning the breed

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Laurelin 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone! It's been so long since I've been on here, but Theo has been so well-behaved...I haven't needed as much advice :D Guess he's finally an adult.

This weekend, I encountered a dog who looked JUST LIKE HIM, but less shaggy, more "poofy". I asked the dog owner what kind of breed the dog was, and he said "Icelandic sheepdog". I started googling some images....and wow, does Theo look like this breed! He's not as "hearty" or muscular, but the curly tail, the pointy ears, the snout, his "stance"/back legs....is it possible??? I guess anything is possible, but this is just so weird!

First pic (the tri color) is a picture from google, second and third pics are Theo, last pic is a sneaky picture I took of the dog in question to send to my husband. I wish I had some better profile pictures of Theo, because if he were tri-colored, from the side he would really look like that first picture!

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.