Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been told that this is a male rottweiler mix, but what i want to know is what kind of rottweiler mix is it?, it seems that there is ALOT of different rottweiler mixes i hope these photos will help.

Attachments

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alice. hp i think its a long haired rottweiler because rottweilers are usually muscular and have short hair, with that tough/angry look this one has different face expression so its maybe a rottweiler MIX? if thats the case WHAT mix?

· Registered
92 Posts
It seems that there can be long haired Rottweilers, even though they are a short haired breed. We looked at a long haired black Belgian Malinios for sale once, and the breeder said that once in a while you just get one born with the long-haired genetics. So I would say that is a full bred Rottie, but I'm not an expert. Everyone else here seems to be saying the same thing though.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It seems that there can be long haired Rottweilers, even though they are a short haired breed. We looked at a long haired black Belgian Malinios for sale once, and the breeder said that once in a while you just get one born with the long-haired genetics. So I would say that is a full bred Rottie, but I'm not an expert. Everyone else here seems to be saying the same thing though.
The photos i uploaded i think that the dog has long fur no?

· Administrator
1,973 Posts
That you have asked several times, in several places, and been told the dog looks like a Rottweiler. Yet, you keep asking - it’s as though you are hoping someone will give a different answer.
^^^^^^ Exactly this.

Reactions: JoanneF

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That you have asked several times, in several places, and been told the dog looks like a Rottweiler. Yet, you keep asking - it’s as though you are hoping someone will give a different answer.
Because when i have searched on male rottweiler on google i havent found a dog that resembles this dog`s fur and facial uhm "construction"?

· Registered
287 Posts
Did you buy the dog as a pure breed or has it come from a rescue.
I think we could do with some better pictures, some of the whole body standing and at different angles, some sideways, preferably not so close.
Are you not happy with your dog ?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.