Dog Forum banner

321 - 340 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #330 ·
Credit : @samthemutt (instagram)

Is there much better then a nice Fall day? ⁠
I don't think so, I love this season because it's the perfect temperature to spend all day outside! ⁠
What's your favorite Season? ️❄☀.

You like it? Subscribe to this thread by clicking here Pupstime - Daily update about dog

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #331 ·
Credit : @reginaldthecavoodle (instagram)

Here’s one of the many shots mumager tried to get of @dakotatheblueheeler__ and I over the weekend coz I wouldn’t sit still Dakota was such a trooper sat the whole time except for when she actually tried to chase & catch me Happy #TT pals! #reginaldthecavoodle #dakotatheblueheeler #tot #happytot #tongueouttuesday #furfriend #playdate #dogsofinstagram #cavoodlegram #dogsofmelbourne #狗狗日常 #狗狗日記.

You like it? Subscribe to this thread by clicking here Pupstime - Daily update about dog

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #338 ·
Credit : @bentleyandhudson (instagram)

Happy Sunday! Sorry we have been inactive recently, we have just bought a new house and are currently renovating it. Hudson and Bentley have been ‘helping’ too .

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #339 ·
Credit : @greywolf.blackfox (instagram)

hi(gh) Barak ⠀
➖⠀
may have gotten a bit of a contact high while resting in Mission Dolores Park during our trip to San Francisco . But the park has such a great view and is a lovely little green space in the midst of the city, something LA doesn’t really have (don’t get us wrong, one could certainly drive to lots of beautiful spots and hikes in LA... but there aren’t many small local parks for daily strolls). Missing local greenery this weekend ❤❤❤⠀
➖⠀
do you have a local green area for walkies? If not, do you drive your pups to someplace green daily or do you generally save nature adventuring for the weekend?⠀.

321 - 340 of 367 Posts