Dog Forum banner

301 - 320 of 336 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
Credit : @greywolf.blackfox (instagram)

wut do u mean, we can’t stay here in San Francisco? but I likez it.... there are lots of grassy spots and we getz to walk places...⠀
➖⠀
we lovedddd our visit to SF! It was super doggo friendly and we walked everywhere! 8 paws up! Definitely looking forward to our next visit ❤⠀.

You like it? Subscribe to this thread by clicking here Pupstime - Daily update about dog

car insurance without an address

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #308
Credit : @bradleythespoodle (instagram)

I just had a bath and I actually fink I enjoyed it for da first time! Dad sat me in a shallow tub, and then put dat inside the bath, so I decided to lay down in it and just enjoy da massage. Quite relaxing really. Now I’ve had a blow wave (I didn’t love that) and brush and I’m lookin’ extra fluffy (and I smell pretty damn good too). Now for cuddles... .

You like it? Subscribe to this thread by clicking here Pupstime - Daily update about dog

average 16 year old insurance cost

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #313
Credit : @reginaldthecavoodle (instagram)

Discipline isn't about showing a dog who's boss; it's about taking responsibility for a living creature you have brought into your world.

301 - 320 of 336 Posts