Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 5 month old husky female urinates all the time. We have explored submissive or excited urination. But she pees when excited, nervous, relaxed, or playing with her sister it's just all the time. And it's all over the house and the yard no location is safe. I've never had a dog do this so much. Demon eats well drinks fine no different than her sister. She is playful and energetic like she should be the only thing I notice is she licks her self a lot. And she definitely goes out enough we have a dog door to our fenced back yard and she knows to go out there to potty I watch her go out. I'm just baffled. Any ideas?

·
Registered
900 Posts
She could have vaginitis or a UTI. A vet check will easily diagnose if she has an infection and is easy to treat.

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
She could have vaginitis or a UTI. A vet check will easily diagnose if she has an infection and is easy to treat.
Fully agree!

·
Registered
40 Posts
When did this behavior start? if its quite unusual its possible that she could have developed a UTI. A proper vet examination might be important at this stage.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It started right here at home first when petting her then it was when we fed treats the next day she was excited and that's what we took it as at first. Then it was if we approached to quickly, then when we approached at all. And then she began peeing on the bed when she'd jump up there. And now it's just flat out all situations moods nothing matters. The only thing that occasionally keeps her from peeing is when she approaches us but we have to ignore her for a minute til she calms herself but even that's not always effective. She even pees when we have her sit to hook up her leash and she loves her walks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts