Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for some suggestions on what toys we should look into for our 5 month old puppy. I was going to get her more puzzle toys and some that could keep her occupied for awhile. Right now she really loves to play with our older dogs bones and rawhide but I know that isn't really good for her at this age but she doesn't like the bones that are meant for puppies like nylabone. She has things like the Kongs and Nylabones and a few puzzel toys that she has already figured out how to do. Also she really likes to play with furry toys and balls. I have been looking into the ifetch but I don't think is is worth it for the price. She is 5 months old weighs about 30 pounds so she is a decent size and a medium to hard chewer also she is going through her teething phase so this is really important. Any suggestions of what I should get her?

·
Registered
77 Posts
You could get her a kong toy that you put treats in. I've seen people buy them and put peanut butter in them as a treat. It keeps the dogs busy for a long time.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Our boy, Roscoe (a terrier mix), and my son's boy, Otis (a doberman), love the horns we get them. I can't remember what they're called (maybe bully horns), but they stand up to some pretty heavy chewing. They also like some of the antlers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts