Dog Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got her 2 months ago she is not 4 months old, she no longer poops on the floor and some days she does amazing. For the past 2 days she has had 2 accidents each day even though she goes outside on a regular basis. She goes 10 hours at night without accidents and she has been crate trained. What is going on. All her siblings are already house trained. I just cannot get bella housetrained. I been consistent for 2 months.

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can take her outside and not even 15 minutes of being back inside she pee's on the floor, and she still has 3-4 accidents a day she is always in sight of us its hard to tell when shes gonna pee sometimes she just sits normally we think shes sitting until she gets up

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I take her outside praise her and walk her around for a while until she starts trying to get inside She has peed 4 times in 1 hour It seems like we do good for a week then we have a week full of accidents she peed inside about 3 times yesterday and 2 today within an hour and peed outside also within that hour. She's not drinking that much at all she just keeps peeing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts