Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. Ive got a Belgian Malinois puppy(but with no papers,so i cant be 100% sure that she is purebred)that will be 5 months old tomorrow. I am wondering does anyone know how big will she get when she grows up? Will she be smaller than the average,average,or maybe larger. She was the smallest one in the litter of 4( 2 females,2 males) Also i am wondering does she look like purebred or a mix?Any suggestions are appreciated. :) When i got her,at 2 months,she weighed 12lb/5.5kg, and now at 5 months she weighs 37lb/17kg and she is around 20-21 inches/ around 52 cm. Even if she isnt purebred i love her alot馃グHere are some pictures of her:

Registered
Hi, firstly she is very pretty , her legs might look a little heavier than Im used to seeing but Im no expert on Mals we just see a lot of them round here..
At 5 months she is big for a Mal.. Normallly they are about 56-60 or so for a female..But there are always exceptions.
However if you really want to know more the only way to find out is with a DNA test..

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, firstly she is very pretty , her legs might look a little heavier than Im used to seeing but Im no expert on Mals we just see a lot of them round here..
At 5 months she is big for a Mal.. Normallly they are about 56-60 or so for a female..But there are always exceptions.
However if you really want to know more the only way to find out is with a DNA test..
Thank you馃槉 Yeahh ive noticed that her paws and legs are indeed big,and i did a research and it usually means that she will get big. Ive seen her parents,they are mals,but then at the other side, i dont know if they have something mixed in them. DNA test would be great,and i will do it if i find out where to do it,and for how much. (I dont think that there are any DNA tests for dogs here sadly) Thanks for replying!

Registered
If you can get Amazon.. ( if youre in Serbia they redirect via France I think) you can order a test online...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts