Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so mad bella peed on my bed soaking my comforter, mattress pad, Foam mattress pad, and sheet and all I can wash is the sheet. The rest I have to use the laundromat due to the size and thickness. It cost 30$ for the comforter alone to wash and dry and I have 9$ she has NEVER done this before I took her out not long ago this is rediculous she has always got on the floor if she had to pee never done it right on the bed. What can I do to clean my comforter and mattress pads without actually washing it since thats impossible to do right now and why in the world would she pee on the bed Ive had her over 2 months. She was doing good house training only 1 accident in 4 days until tonight she decided she didn't even want to get on the floor she had to pee right on my dang bed, and it has nothing to do with her being a puppy she could have at least jumped off the bed now I have no idea how I'ma sleep tonight considering I can't sleep in Pee. I am close to giving up on this house training Nothing seems to be working..

·
Registered
290 Posts
Puppies are weird like that sometimes...

A Boxer pup I walk (he's now just over a year old) has been perfectly house trained since he was 6 months old. Only a few months ago he randomly peed in his owner's bed (and promptly hid underneath it; she does not punish him, but her husband does raise his voice).

House training can take a long time, and it does nothing to help a dog if you get mad at it (I'm assuming you're not raising your voice to her or anything negative). Keep to a regular schedule, or even reduce time between potty breaks at this point. Train her to enjoy a crate and put a puppy pad in it, you can let her chill out in there if you ever can't keep a hawk eye on her.

As for the bed... I'm sorry, I can't help you there. I'm trying to figure out how to get nasty stains and junk out of my own pillowtop mattress (came home from a house sit to find out that a housemate had left fruit on my bed and it rotted and... yeah... ugh).

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No i usually don't get to mad at her at all when it's on the floor it's the fact it was on my bed and now I have to try and come up with 50+ just to wash my bedding at the landromat when I only have 9$ in the bank. It sucks because I'm tight with money now when I get my next FA check that has to go to mailing my boyfriend 100 to pay him back for the laptop he bought me since my old one got malware, paying my dad 60 back for Bellas previous vet bills 70 for her spay 50 for her next vet visit buying all new clothes since I can't fit ANY of my winter clothes anymore and switching Bella to a better quality dog food. I just cannot get a break.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts