Dog Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that you dog have a thread about puppy mills, so I said to make one, because people should learn about that hell !!!! :mad:

Puppy mills are operations wich they product dogs for the sole purpose of earn money, without care about the animals. Also the dogs from there might have serious health and behaviour problems.

I will put some links to see better what I mean. PLEASE look at them...

--> Stop Puppy Mills

--> www.prisonersofgreed.org/

If you google it you'll find a lot results.

PS: sorry about my English...

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
also...if i may add.

Alot of people hear the whole "no puppy mills" mantra but don't realize that if you buy products from pet stores that sell puppies you are still supporting the bussiness.

Even if you don't buy the puppies but you buy a collar there you are still supporting a bussiness that supports mills.

Also mills can supply "brokers" which sell pups in the paper.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Puppy mills make me sick, they only care about the money, without giving a damn about the dog. Luckily, in my country (Israel), there's hardly any puppy mills, even the pups that are sold at pet stores are taken care of just as they would have been at a breeder, so I guess we're lucky when it comes to that.
There are still people who try to make puppies for the money, but hardly anyone buys from them, and they're dying out.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I agree that puppy mills are a very bad thing, There is one just 3 miles north of where I live, and once one of their breeding dogs is not any good anymore, they just let it go free and they normally end up at my place. I think Iowa ranks on the 4th for largest concentration for puppy mills too.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nope, In iowa the only animal laws that are enforced are for livestock only, which does not apply to dogs/ cats/ other pets.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts