Dog Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve had my heeler puppy for 1.5 months. She’s 4 months and I got her at 9 weeks old. Recently she’s started herding me in the hallway, aggressively. It’s the only place she’ll do it. If I ignore it, she puts holes in my pants, and even my sleeves from jumping. The growling is aggressive. I’ve tried picking her up, which stops it even after I put her down, although she growls FIERCELY while im picking her up. If I keep walking, it also seems to make the growling worse. If I bring treats along with me in the hallway, she tries to jump and snarl to grab them. In every other location of the house and outside she is near perfect and listens beautifully, but it’s the hallway that makes her go crazy. Also, she only does it sometimes, even after a ton of exercise, even after she’s had a nap and is rested. Please give me advice. I’m hesitant to go in my own hallway, and it’s affecting me so negatively.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.