Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I posted before that Bella growled and barked at strangers. She has growled and barked at every single person who comes into my house and 1 vet tech at the vet except for one family member

She has always barked at my biological dad, my aunt, her boyfriend, and home health nurses who come out here, a friend of mine. She even growled at just one vet tech at the vet noone else. Yesterday my aunt whom bella has never seen that came down from ohio was here yesterday Bella never once growled never once barked just jumped into her lap and started licking her It was weird because she is usually so fearful of everyone else I mean yesterday Elaine and Jack were here she growled and barked if they had anything to do with her and would constantly hide. Later in the day they left and my other aunt Joyce showed up I let bella out of my room and she ran in the living room jumping in her lap happy as can be showed no signs of fear or aggression or anything...
Why is this. Why would a dog who growls at basically every stranger and everyone she doesn't see often Love someone she has never seen in her life. She has seen elaine and Kevin multiple times and she still growls and barks at them but Joyce she loved and yesterday was her first time ever seeing her. She normally takes time to warm up to people and it has to be people that come every single day but Joyce was here for the first time wasn't even here a minute before Bella jumped in her lap and started licking her

·
Registered
614 Posts
Dogs are good at reading people, and sensing what people are like, there may be a certain smell, the way someone walks/talks could be sending signals to your girl that say im a scary person . Your aunt must be the opposite Bella see's her as a caring person who can be trusted

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.